You do not need to install Joomla on your PC for testing patches.
For the PBF we will prepare some installations ready to use. You will get a list of ready-to-use-installations
- Choose one of the Applications from the list.
- Sign in to the Joomla backend
Username: is the install number.
Password: is the install number.
If you cannot log in, it's because someone else has reserved this number, so choose another application
- Change Joomla backend password to make sure that no other tester can use your application.
- Go to the Joomla Patch Tester Component. Remember that you must have a Instructions: GitHub
If you have a problem, don't hesitate to ask on the Glip Chatroom if you have questions.
- Click on the "Fetch Data" button.
- Let's go: Fix the error and test the patch: Click here for step-by-step instructions
If you would like to test patches after the PBF, you can get quickly installed Joomla applications here: